Patients may be visited according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday between 16:00 and 18:00
- Saturdays and Sundays between 14:00 and 18:00
Visits are subject to general administrative and hygiene rules.
- visits outside opening hours are strictly forbidden
- visitors are not allowed to behave in a loud or boisterous manner, to talk loudly or to smoke in the Idris Hospital premises.
- the visit is conducted in the presence of a medical professional, who will have full authority over the conduct of the visit
- patients who are mobile will receive their visitors in the common areas
- if more than one visitor arrives on a ward, only two of them will be allowed access, the others will wait and enter in order of arrival
- before coming into contact with the sick person, visitors will be given a visual examination of their state of health in order to avoid contamination with viruses
- on entering Idris Hospital, visitors are asked to disinfect themselves as good as possible
- in order to limit contamination of the hospital environment, it is recommended to limit contact between visitors and any surface in the ward: bed, fridge, bedside table, etc.
- it is forbidden to store luggage on the floor or on beds and chairs
- for their own safety, visitors are prohibited from touching medical equipment and pharmaceutical treatment items
Patients can be contacted by calling Idris Hospital on 0729 100 700 and online.